Sovereign Grand Lodge Projects
Information about the 2010-2011 Sovereign Grand Lodge Joint Project can be found by clicking here.
- 2 new members for each member
- A 2% gain in membership.
- 2 new units in each branch in each jurisdiction
- Life Membership in every Unit.
- Every household to receive the I.O.O.F. News
- Membership Goal for 2019 - the 200th Anniversary of Wildey Odd Fellowship - 1% of the population
- Numer '2' pin for sponsoring two new members
- Each unit obtaining a 2% net gain
- Unit obtaining the largest net gain over 2% (New Units not included)
- Each Grand Body instituting 2 new units
- Grand Body with the largest new gain over 2%
- Units being instituted will receive an altar Bible from the International Leaders upon notification from the Grand Body secretarial officer. Please send name and number, date of institution and location to: The Sovereign Grand Lodge, I.O.O.F., 422 Trade St., Winston-Salem, NC 27101.
By WORKING TOGETHER, involving the Community in Lodge activities and civic projects; through this involvement we will increase awareness of Odd Fellowship in our Communities. Be part of your community, not just in your community.
PROJECTS AND PROGRAMS
Special projects: United Nations Pilgrimage for Youth, I.O.O.F. Educational Foundation, I.O.O.F. SOS Children‘s Village—Cambodia Arthritis (Foundation and Society) Visual Research Foundation Living Legacy
Support the projects of the Order.
Certificates will be awarded for participation in all programs of the Order: Hunger and Disaster; Arthritis; Scholarships; a Drug Program; Living Legacy; SOS, and Community Project of your choice.
See the I.O.O.F. News during the months of May-June for the reporting forms.
Educational Foundation and Visual Research Foundation award their own certificates and plaques.
The Honorable George L. Glover III 15 Jaclyn Drive Coventry, RI 02816-6094
Vickie J. Beaver 175 Wheeler Street Lebanon, OR 97355-4346
Gen. John H. Reynolds 16496 110th Street NW South Haven, MN 55382-2929
Lady Mae I. Haussler 626 Rupstal Road Herndon, PA 17830-7172
P: 401.828.8216 E: email@example.com P: 541.259.2373 E: firstname.lastname@example.org P: 320.236.2804 E: email@example.com P: 570.758.0089 E: firstname.lastname@example.org